Financial Understanding Essentials for the Garage Business
Join Andy Savva, the Garage Inspector, for an action-packed day to gain a greater financial understanding of the key financial aspects of running a successful garage. Andy uses his first hand experience of building a successful business and the tips, tricks and tactics he used. You'll not only learn from Andy's extensive knowledge, you'll share information with other garage owners who are also on a journey to greater profitability.
Upon completion of the one-day Financial Understanding Essentials for the Garage Business course you will be able to:
- Understand the impact of organisational finances and interpret key facts
- Understand financial terms and confidently discuss issues that affect your garage’s finance
- Interpret the 2-key financial statements – Profit & Loss, and Balance Sheet
- Understand KPIs – what they are and how they can be used to help performance
- Understand why the correct labour rate is critical to your garage and how the recovery rate is what really matters.
WHAT ARE THE AIMS OF THE COURSE?
Develop a greater understanding with key take-aways of actions that will make your garage more financially efficient and profitable. Following the course you'll have exclusive access to The Garage Inspector Facebook group of likeminded business owners where further support, tips and tricks can be found.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Business Owners and Company Directors