Introducing our ATech and ATester Programme
Introducing ATech and ATester — bringing you the benefits of contracting coupled with the security of being permanently employed.
For 12 years, Autotech Recruit have been leaders in the world of freelancing, supplying temporary work to those who contract as vehicle technicians and MOT testers. We started a revolution then and now is the time to start another one!
We understand that contracting isn't for everyone, so NEW from Autotech Recruit for 2023 is our ATech/ATester programme which sees the bringing together of the many benefits that contracting offers, joined with the security and safety of a permanent job. If you’ve been dreaming of taking the plunge into contracting, but need a little more security, we’ve got just the thing! Autotech Recruit is now offering permanent positions for vehicle technicians and MOT testers that come with one of the great perks of contracting – working with multiple clients.
This isn't just a job, this is an Autotech Recruit, full time, permanent, monthly salaried career choice!
Why become an ATech or ATester?
- Full-time, permanent career choice
- Paying up to £40,000 per annum
- Guaranteed working hours
- Variety - work on assignments for our clients across their workshop network, within an agreed area of the country (with mileage paid if you work outside of the agreed area)
- Holiday pay, statutory sick pay, pension, and a great package of benefits
Do you have the skills?
- Skills and experience of working as a vehicle technician or MOT Tester
- Have good people skills
- Thrive in a flexible and dynamic environment
- Don't mind moving from one workshop to another and which will give you different challenges and experiences in your daily routine