Autotech Recruit works in partnership with many leading car manufacturers, such as BMW, Volvo, Ford, VW Commercial Vehicles, and SEAT through our Manufacturer Led Programme (MLP), offering Level 3 qualified technicians the opportunity to combine the financial benefits of freelance work across manufacturer dealer networks with receiving the very latest in training.
Are you a Level 3 qualified vehicle technician looking for a new challenge or to upskill?
Many leading manufacturers trust Autotech Recruit to provide temporary cover for their dealerships. If you join the Manufacturer Led Programme, we offer a multitude of contracts that pay a minimum of £20 per hour and industry-leading training opportunities (all expenses are covered while you train).
We are looking ONLY for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Minimum Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair (or equivalent) and/or demonstrable experience
- Full driving licence
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
In return we can offer:
- Contract work available all year round
- Training directly from the major vehicle manufacturers
- Guaranteed minimum pay of £20 per hour
- Variety - work across a manufacturer's dealer network
We are currently reserving places for the upcoming training courses - apply now! Don't delay as we will need to set you up as a contractor prior to the training course.*
WE WORK WITH THE FOLLOWING MANUFACTURERS
* Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications from our clients' current employees (i.e. BMW, Ford, SEAT, VW Commercial Vehicles, and Volvo dealer networks). Please contact us on 01234 240503 if you have any questions.