MOT ANNUAL TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT
Our annual MOT training syllabus, supported by the IMI Awards, has been developed to the highest standard and covers all topics and hours required by DVSA to enable you to learn and develop your MOT testing theory - and stay an approved tester.
WHAT THE COURSE COVERS
COVERING ALL CLASSES
Our MOT training syllabus and assessment is open to MOT testers classes 1 & 2 and 4 & 7
Both training and assessment can be completed on desktop/laptop computer, tablet or smartphone via the Internet at your own pace and from the comfort of your home or workplace
The training materials and online assessment are approved by the IMI, a leading national awarding organisation
The only package on the market offering secure, password-protected 12-month online storage of your training materials, documents and certificates amassed over your career
For more information on how to take and record MOT tester annual training and assessment, please visit DVSA website.
HOW IT WORKS
- Book your MOT annual training and assessment with Autotech Training, complete payment by debit/credit card or bank transfer, and receive a unique access code.
- Complete a total of 3 hours of training using our 2021/22 syllabus at your own pace.
- Take your annual assessment by 31 March 2022.
- Keep a record of your training and assessment results in our online storage facility
- Remember to record your assessment result with the DVSA!
- Discounted price if your are an Autotech Recruit Contractor