MOT Annual Training and Assessment training
£64.99 + VAT
Our annual MOT training syllabus, supported by the IMI Awards, has been developed to the highest standard and covers all topics and hours required by DVSA to enable you to learn and develop your MOT testing theory – and stay an approved tester.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
WHY CHOOSE AUTOTECH TRAINING
COVERING ALL CLASSES
Our MOT training syllabus and assessment is open to MOT testers classes 1 & 2 and 4 & 7
Both training and assessment can be completed on desktop/laptop computer, tablet or smartphone via the Internet at your own pace and from the comfort of your home or workplace
All training materials and online assessment approved by the IMI, a leading national awarding organisation
The only package on the market offering secure, password-protected 12-month online storage of your training materials, documents and certificates amassed over your career
For more information on how to take and record MOT tester annual training and assessment, please visit DVSA website.
HOW IT WORKS
- Book your MOT annual training and assessment with Autotech Training, complete payment by debit/credit card or bank transfer, and receive a unique access code.
- Complete a total of 3 hours of training using our 2020/21 syllabus at your own pace.
- Take your annual assessment by 31 March 2021.
- Keep a record of your training and assessment results in our online storage facility
- Remember to record your assessment result with the DVSA!
BOOK NOW TO RECEIVE MOT ANNUAL TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT 2020/2021 ACCESS CODE
WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW TRAINERS TO JOIN US
Are you a qualified automotive technical trainer looking for opportunities either full time or part time on an ad-hoc basis?
Please contact our training department for an initial informal conversation: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01234 240503.