HIGH QUALITY MOT TRAINING
We provide high quality MOT training services to independent garages, fast fits, franchised dealerships and individuals within the MOT scheme. Allowing you to benefit from the support and expertise of accredited, highly experienced industry specialists.
MOT MANAGER TRAINING
£399 + VAT
- ABC Level 3 Award in MOT Test Centre Management
- DVSA recognised lifetime qualification
- Twice monthly 2-day course and ad hoc dates
- Accommodation packages available at additional cost
- Bespoke on-site course can be arranged
- 100% pass rate
MOT Annual Training and Assessment
£64.99 + VAT
(inclusive of assessment cost)
- Online delivery across all devices
- Includes secure online storage for all your training records
- Flexible learning - complete in one day or at your own pace
- Bespoke on-site delivery can be arranged
VTS Compliance Audits and Tester Quality Assurance
FROM £999 + VAT
- Ensure your site complies with DVSA standards
- Report includes recommendations to improve risk score and monitor QC process
- Incorporates MOT Annual Training and Assessment of your MOT testers
MOT Tester Training
FROM £1,300 + VAT
- IMI Level 2 Award in MOT Testing (Class 4)
- 100% pass rate
- Limited spaces - book early!
- 3-day course inclusive of a practical assessment
- Level 3 ATA Light Vehicle Inspection courses are also available
UPCOMING TRAINING DATES
MEET SOME OF OUR TRAINING CONSULTANTS
All our consultants are highly experienced motor trade professionals, so you get help and advice from people in the know.
Head of Training & Consultant Trainer
WHAT PARTICIPANTS SAY ABOUT AUTOTECH TRAINING
The course was run professionally and you answered my questions and assured me with the concerns I had with regards to the final examination.
The course was interesting, there were videos to watch and any questions I had were answered. I can honestly say I enjoyed the experience. I can finally get my garage up and running as an MOT station.
The trainer was very knowledgeable with MOT Testing Guide which is a very important part of the course, and very able to put the contents across in an understandable manner.
A well-structured and professionally presented course.
The whole experience was well-planned and executed, from booking an extra night at the hotel to being collected in the morning before each session.
The management and trainers at Autotech Training have extensive experience within the motor trade, and this is reflected in the competence and deliverance of the course.
Any company or individual contemplating further qualifications within the motor trade should seriously consider Autotech Training as their provider.