DIRECT SHIFT GEARBOX TRAINING
£349 + VAT*
Our Direct Shift Gearbox training courses offer both theory and hands on experience to enhance your product knowledge and develop your existing technical skills.
This ZF DSG training course covers the complete DQ200 (Seven Gear DSG Dry-Clutch System) . They are designed to enhance your knowledge of DSG Basics, DSG Clutch and DSG Mechatronic and develop your existing technical skills.
- DSG Basics (how it works and how it is built up)
- Change and adjust the DSG Clutch with special tools (original VW Tools and Aftersales tools)
- How the Mechatronic works
- Explain all parts of the DSG Mechatronic
- Known faults and problems (claims and problems with the clutch and the whole gearbox (important for claim departments)
- Diagnostic of the clutch
- How the gearbox works/dissemble the gearbox
- Information about what can be repaired on the gearbox
- Information about what can be repaired on the Mechatronic
* existing Autotech Recruit contractors are eligible for a discounted training course rate
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW TRAINERS TO JOIN US
Are you a qualified automotive technical trainer looking for opportunities either full time or part time on an ad-hoc basis?
Please contact our training department for an initial informal conversation: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01234 240503.