DIRECT SHIFT GEARBOX TRAINING
Our Direct Shift Gearbox training courses offer both theory and hands on experience to enhance your product knowledge and develop your existing technical skills.
*Existing Autotech Recruit contractors are eligible for a discounted training course rate
This ZF DSG training course covers the complete DQ200 (Seven Gear DSG Dry-Clutch System) . They are designed to enhance your knowledge of DSG Basics, DSG Clutch and DSG Mechatronic and develop your existing technical skills.
- DSG Basics (how it works and how it is built up)
- Change and adjust the DSG Clutch with special tools (original VW Tools and Aftersales tools)
- How the Mechatronic works
- Explain all parts of the DSG Mechatronic
- Known faults and problems (claims and problems with the clutch and the whole gearbox (important for claim departments)
- Diagnostic of the clutch
- How the gearbox works/dissemble the gearbox
- Information about what can be repaired on the gearbox
- Information about what can be repaired on the Mechatronic