Covering the key aspects of clutch system awareness and illustrating the clutch functions and components.
1-DAY COURSE PRICE: £349 + VAT
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
This course is aimed at garage technicians/mechanics for Car and Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV) applications.
This one day course considers the key aspects of clutch system awareness, and illustrating the clutch functions, components and DMFs superiority above conventional dampers, through presentation, discussion and hands on tutorial.
Delivered in partnership with ZF Aftermarket Technical Training.
- Components and clutch operation
- Clutch release systems
- CSC fitting awareness and installation
- DMF - components and types
- DMF - wear and damage assessment
- Fitting awareness theory
- Practical fitting awareness (workshop)