CLUTCH AND DUAL MASS FLYWHEEL TRAINING
Covering the key aspects of clutch system awareness and illustrating the clutch functions and components. This course is aimed at garage technicians/mechanics for Car and Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV) applications.
This one day course considers the key aspects of clutch system awareness, and illustrating the clutch functions, components and DMFs superiority above conventional dampers, through presentation, discussion and hands-on tutorial.
Delivered in partnership with ZF Aftermarket Technical Training.
*Existing Autotech Recruit contractors are eligible for a discounted training course rate
- Components and clutch operation
- Clutch release systems
- CSC fitting awareness and installation
- DMF - components and types
- DMF - wear and damage assessment
- Fitting awareness theory
- Practical fitting awareness (workshop)