CLUTCH AND DUAL MASS FLYWHEEL TRAINING
£349 + VAT*
Covering the key aspects of clutch system awareness and illustrating the clutch functions and components. This course is aimed at garage technicians/mechanics for Car and Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV) applications.
This one day course considers the key aspects of clutch system awareness, and illustrating the clutch functions, components and DMFs superiority above conventional dampers, through presentation, discussion and hands-on tutorial.
Delivered in partnership with ZF Aftermarket Technical Training.
* existing Autotech Recruit contractors are eligible for a discounted training course rate
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
- Components and clutch operation
- Clutch release systems
- CSC fitting awareness and installation
- DMF - components and types
- DMF - wear and damage assessment
- Fitting awareness theory
- Practical fitting awareness (workshop)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW TRAINERS TO JOIN US
Are you a qualified automotive technical trainer looking for opportunities either full time or part time on an ad-hoc basis?
Please contact our training department for an initial informal conversation: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01234 240503.