STEERING AND SUSPENSION TRAINING
£349 + VAT*
This course is aimed at garage technicians/mechanics for Car and Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV) applications.
This one-day course considers the key aspects of modern steering systems and gives an insight into the developments currently taking place in both steering and suspension systems. This is done by both classroom and hands-on tutorials.
Delivered in partnership with ZF Aftermarket Technical Training.
* existing Autotech Recruit contractors are eligible for a discounted training course rate
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
- Steering system integration
- Shock absorber development including continuous damping control
- Suspension developments and the use of composite materials
- Active steering systems
- Vehicle system faults and investigation
- Steering geometry set up and complexity using VW/Audi multi-link system as an example
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF IT?
An understanding of:
- Steering and suspension systems as integrated parts
- Modern developments in steering and suspension systems
- The principles of active steering systems
- The importance and complexity of steering geometry
- Potential workshop costs reduction (reducing chances of repeat vehicle failure)
ALL STEERING AND SUSPENSION TRAINING DATES
WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW TRAINERS TO JOIN US
Are you a qualified automotive technical trainer looking for opportunities either full time or part time on an ad-hoc basis?
Please contact our training department for an initial informal conversation: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01234 240503.