LIGHT VEHICLE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
INTERMEDIATE LEVEL 2
£599 + VAT*
Learn about key aspects of the transmissions operation, servicing requirements and basic diagnostic skills. This course is aimed at garage technicians/mechanics for Car and Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV) applications.
This two-day course considers the key aspects of the transmissions operation and servicing requirements and covers basic diagnostic skills.
Delivered in partnership with ZF Aftermarket Technical Training.
* existing Autotech Recruit contractors are eligible for a discounted training course rate
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF IT?
- Transmission design and operation
- Lubrication requirements, correct oil change processes, basic diagnostic skills
- The use of the ZF Test Man diagnostic system
- Usage of a generic diagnostic system
- Strip and rebuild a transmission in order to better understand power flows
- An understanding of:
- How the 6/8 speed automatic transmission operates
- The lubrication requirements of the transmission
- The effect of using the incorrect lubricants
- The correct processes for oil changes
- How to correctly identify transmission faults in order to ensure correct diagnosis
ALL CAR TRANSMISSIONS LEVEL 2 TRAINING DATES
WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW TRAINERS TO JOIN US
Are you a qualified automotive technical trainer looking for opportunities either full time or part time on an ad-hoc basis?
Please contact our training department for an initial informal conversation: email@example.com or 01234 240503.