We are pleased to report that the first 6 months of 2019 were very successful for the company. Our network of vehicle technicians and MOT testers covered a staggering 50% more working days than in the same period last year and we welcomed 167 new clients into our portfolio.
We have also:
• Welcomed 140 new vehicle technicians and MOT testers to our ever-growing network of contractors
• Seen a 24% increase (compared to the same period last year) in MOTs completed by our MOT testers on their temporary assignments – a total of 77,000!
• Have a pool of 87 manufacturer-trained vehicle technicians (that’s a staggering 8 x more than last year)
• Doubled the number of Motor Trader’s Top 100 dealerships we work with compared to the beginning of 2018, which means we now work 87 of them
• Sponsored various industry events, including the 2019 IMI Contribution to the Motor Industry Award, the IAAF’s Industry Briefing and Servicesure’s ‘Autocentre of the Year’ Awards Evening
• Expanded our geographical reach into Northern Ireland
• Launched large scale permanent recruitment solutions for Group 1 and In’n’Out
• Widened our training portfolio through an exclusive partnership with ZF Aftermarket
• Been names as the headline sponsor for the BriSCA F1 Stock Car World Final
• Raised over £1,200 for Wheelwrights Charity 2020 Appeal
Autotech Recruit is quickly becoming the automotive industry’s go-to solutions provider for all its recruitment and training needs, but, as always, the support of our clients is a key ingredient to this, and we would like to thank you for your continued support, and look forward to working with you throughout the remainder of 2019.
For further information, please contact us on email@example.com.