Our client, a well-established and respected business based in Cambridge with a friendly and professional team, is looking for a permanent Vehicle Technician to join them. With state of the art facilities, this team have come from multiple disciplines within the automotive world and they would like to ensure they keep their finger on the pulse of innovation within the automotive industry.
Customer care and automotive excellence are at the heart of their core values but they are still a down to earth establishment where you can expect a high level of quality and care.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role as a Vehicle Technician:
– City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair Level 3 qualification
– 4 years’ + experience in a mechanical role
– A clean, full UK driving license
– Own vehicle and tools
– Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– Ability to identify problems quickly
Why should you consider applying for this job as a Vehicle Technician:
– Excellent pay: up to £30K (depending on experience)
– Bonus Scheme:- to be introduced in the future
– Hours: Mon Fri 08:30- 17:30, alternate Saturday mornings 8.30 to 12.30
– 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
– Workplace Pension
– Training and development available
– Friendly team
– Easy to talk to management
– Well-maintained equipment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Melanie Caves at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.