Our client, a respected and established franchised dealer is looking for a fully qualified / experienced Level 3 Service Technician to join their busy team in Guildford and contribute to a company who offer an exceptional level of service and care to its customers.
Responsibilities and duties
– Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
– General servicing of vehicles
– All mechanical repairs
– Diagnosing faults
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– 4 Years’ plus experience (desirable but not essential)
– MOT tester (would be a bonus but not essential as training can be provided)
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: up to £26K (depending on experience) plus Bonuses
– Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm; alternate Saturdays 8.30am – 12.30pm
– Holidays: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
– Benefits: Overtime available; Pension
– Modern fully equipped workshop equipment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.