Would you like to earn more money whilst improving your work-life balance?
We are looking for Vehicle Technicians and MOT Testers who can cover short and long-term contracts across the UK to join our team in 2018. We have thousands of businesses on our books who contact us when they need temporary cover. Our clients include dealerships, independents, fast-fit garages and government organisations.
We find the work for you and manage the whole process, making your life easier, and this service is free to all our contractors.
Responsibilities and duties
– Carrying out light tech work to high industry standards (servicing, tyres, brakes, PDIs, etc.)
– General servicing of vehicles
– Travelling to different garages daily/weekly/monthly to cover various contracts
– Conducting MOT inspections in line with DVSA standards (if you are an MOT Tester)
– Ensuring procedures are adhered to at all times
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience
– A clean, full UK driving license (with no more than 6 points)
– City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 automotive qualification (or equivalent) or valuable time-served experience
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– An active and clean MOT licence (if you are an MOT Tester)
Why should you consider applying for this role?
– Excellent pay: up to £18 per hour (depending on distance travelled)
– Flexible working: choose the days you want to work (you decide to either accept or decline the contract)
– Variety of work: different garages for different contracts
– Constantly improve skills and build valuable experience
– Offset expenses against your tax for fuel, meals, tools, etc.
– Guaranteed minimum 8 hours a day with each contract
– Payroll is sorted internally for those who do not have a limited business
– Easy registration process
– Consultants allocate the work for you so no need to source it yourself
– Can create permanent opportunities
– Interact with new people
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lucy King at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the link below.