Our client, a well-established independent business, is looking for a fully qualified / experienced Level 3 Vehicle Technician to join their busy team in Newbury and contribute to a company who offer an exceptional level of service and care to its customers.
Responsibilities and duties
– Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
– General servicing of vehicles
– All mechanical repairs
– Diagnosing faults
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– 4 Years’ plus experience
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £25K – £30K pa (depending on experience)
– Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm, NO SATURDAYS
– Holidays: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
– Modern fully equipped workshop equipment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.