Our client, a well-established dealership business is looking for a fully qualified and experienced Master Vehicle Technician to join the team in Wimbledon.
Responsibilities and duties
– Coaching and Mentoring apprentices
– Diagnosing faults using modern diagnostic equipment
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– Qualified to Master Technician level
– Minimum City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 Automotive Servicing & Repair or equivalent
– Previous experience in a main dealer environment (essential)
– Great diagnostic skills
– Good communicator, with excellent customer service skills
– Working on your own or as part of the team
– A clean, full UK driving license
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools will be provided)
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Excellent pay: £35K to £40K+ (depending on experience)
– Hours: 8.00am 6.00pm Monday to Friday
– Overtime: Available for weekend work
– Holidays: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
– Benefits: Company pension scheme
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.