We are looking for an MOT Tester and Technician.
Responsibilities and duties
– Conduct MOT inspections in line with DVSA Standards
– Conduct Vehicle inspections in accordance with Vehicle Inspectorates procedures
– Identify worn and faulty components in accordance with DVSA Standards- Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
– General servicing of vehicles
– All mechanical repairs
– Diagnosing faults
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– Active and clean DVSA License
– Knowledge on current MOT standards
– 4 Years’ plus experience (desirable)
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £28,000 – £36,000 (depending on experience)
– Hours: 8am 6pm Mon to Friday and every other Saturday 8am-1pm
– Holidays: 20 days plus 8 Bank Holidays
– Overtime: Available
– Pension scheme
– Friendly staff and happy customers
Our client, a well established, independent, family run business is looking for a fully qualified and experienced MOT tester and Vehicle Technician to join their busy team in Haslemere and contribute to a company who offer an exceptional level of service and care to its customers.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.