Our client, a well-established and respected independent business with a friendly and professional team, is looking for a permanent MOT Tester/ Vehicle Technician to join their small but friendly team in the Hitchin area.
The ideal candidate will be a good team player, punctual and professional.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role as a Vehicle Technician:
– City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair Level 3 qualification
– 4 years’ + experience in a mechanical role
– A clean, full UK driving license
– Own vehicle and tools
– Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– Ability to identify problems quickly
– Class 4 MOT Tester
Why should you consider applying for this job as a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:-
– Excellent pay: Up to £30K (depending on experience)
– Hours: Mon Fri 08:00- 17:30, (30 minute lunch) no weekend working
– 21 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
– Friendly team
– Easy to talk to management
– Well-maintained equipment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Melanie Caves at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.