Are you a MOT tester looking for a new challenge?
Join Autotech Recruit today to earn a wage that reflects your skills and expertise, along with having the flexibility to be your own boss and have the perfect work-life balance.
Responsibilities and duties
– Conduct MOT inspections in line with DVSA standards
– Conduct vehicle inspections in accordance with the DVSA procedures
– Identify worn and faulty components in accordance with the DVSA standards
– Complete client documentation
– Active and clean DVSA license
– Knowledge on current MOT standards
– MOT Testing level 2 qualification
– Latest MOT annual assessment (if applicable)
– A clean, full UK driving license
– Own vehicle and flexibility to travel (minimum 30-mile radius)
Why should you consider working with Autotech Recruit?
– Pay up to £18 per hour
– Guaranteed minimum 8 hour working days
– Flexible working / improved work-life balance
– Additional subsidised training courses provided by Autotech Recruit
Due to high demand for our services, we are always looking for new MOT testers to join our network.
So, if you hold relevant qualifications and experience, then please get in touch.