Our client, an established independent business is looking for a qualified and experienced MOT tester and Mechanic to join their busy team in Staplehurst and contribute to a company who pride themselves on personal service and honest advice to all their customers.
Responsibilities and duties
– Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
– General servicing of vehicles
– All mechanical repairs
– Diagnosing faults
– Conduct MOT inspections in line with DVSA Standards
– Conduct Vehicle inspections in accordance with Vehicle Inspectorates procedures
– Identify worn and faulty components in accordance with DVSA Standards
– Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
– City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
– Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
– Active and clean DVSA License
– Knowledge on current MOT standards
– min 2 Years’ plus experience
– Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
– A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
– Pay: £28,000 – £31,000 (depending on experience)
– Hours: Monday to Friday 7.30am – 5.00pm, Saturday 7.30am – 12.00 noon (flexible working hours)
– Holidays: 22 days plus bank holidays
– Pension scheme available
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Lee Parr at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.