Job Title: Vehicle Master Technician (Renault Dacia)
Location: Kings Lynn
Pay: £32k – £36K basic
Hours: 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday; 8.00am – 12.00noon alternate Saturdays (42.5 hour week)
– New pilot of 4 day week at 10 hours per day working week available soon
– Holidays: 22 days plus 8 bank Holidays
– New for 2019: 25 days plus 8 bank holidays and if your birthday falls on a weekday you get this as an additional day off
– Benefits: Car allowance
We are looking for a fully qualified and experienced Master Vehicle Technician to work for a premier dealer in Kings Lynn:
Qualified to Master Technician level.
– The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment.
– Coaching and great communication.
– Prior experience of working to efficiency targets.
– Hold NVQ level 3 qualifications.
– The ability to set, review and achieve targets.
This Vehicle Technician should also have the following experience and qualifications:
– Minimum of City & Guilds or NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair Level 3 or equivalent
– Previous experience in a dealer environment
– Good communicator, with excellent customer service skills
This role requires the successful individual to have a full UK driving license and have their own vehicle and tools, all specialist tools will be provided.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Melanie Caves at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.