Our client, well-established and respected business with a friendly and professional team, is looking for a Receptionist/Sevice Advisor with good communication skills to join their small but friendly team in the Bedford area.
The ideal candidate will be a good team player and have strong customer facing skills and desirably have a Automotive background
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role as a Vehicle Technician:
. Effective communication skills
• Understand the customers needs and guide them to the appropriate product or service
• A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning
• Setting customer expectations on timescales and costs involved
• Agree vehicle delivery/collection or loan car arrangements
• Use of computer packages to maintain accurate records
• Previous experience in a target driven role
Why should you consider applying for this role:?
– Excellent pay: up to £19K (depending on experience)
– Hours: Mon Fri 08:00- 18:00, no weekend working
– 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
– Friendly team
– Easy to talk to management
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Autotech Recruit on 01234 240503.