Like many other businesses in the UK, our company has not been immune to the current situation. As the majority of garages have either remained closed or maintained very low levels of operations throughout the lockdown, understandably, their need for temporary cover decreased too. We have worked on skeleton staff for a few weeks, but we believe we have used this time wisely and to our clients and contractors’ future benefit.
We are especially proud of two large projects we have completed during lockdown:
• We have introduced a free, online training platform for our technicians and MOT testers
• We have revamped our online client portal to provide all our clients, big or small, a more user-friendly experience and streamlined booking process
As the lockdown restrictions are slowly being eased, we are here, ready to help dealerships and independent garages manage the predicted influx in MOT and servicing bookings by providing vetted and experienced temporary workshop staff.
As we all adapt to the new ways of working, we can offer:
- MOT testers – ready to start work tomorrow
- Vehicle technicians – available to cover for shielding or vulnerable members of staff
- Collection and delivery drivers to help with contactless testing and servicing
We are putting emphasis on the flexibility of our services by offering our clients early, late, and night shifts to support garages in their management of the social distancing measures. We can also provide quick turnaround cover for those told to isolate due to the new track and trace system.
If you would like to speak about those services with our team, please get in touch on 01234 603 111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.