In the MOT sector, one wrong hire can have serious implications — from safety concerns to potential legal issues. Bringing in a temporary tester, whether it is someone working through an agency or an independent contractor, is a big decision. That’s why it’s vital your MOT testing station only partners with an agency or individuals you can trust, and who can supply all the required paperwork.
At Autotech Recruit, we go beyond your expectations by having a robust compliance policy that ensures all our contract MOT testers meet the highest standards. In fact, our candidate vetting process is more rigorous than that of many of our client's internal procedures - meaning you can rest assured only high-quality temporary MOT testers will be on board.
We make it happen because we maintain important information on our contract MOT testers — information that is accessible to the DVSA and our clients for their peace of mind and reassurance that legislative requirements are met. This includes certifications, qualifications, experience levels, and other relevant information about each individual contract MOT tester, such as:
- MOT Annual Training records (for the past 5 years, if applicable)
- Copies of MOT Annual Assessment certificates (for the past 5 years, if applicable)
- Proof of uploads of MOT Annual Assessment to the MOT Testing Service portal (screenshot/photo)
- Routine DVSA driving licence checks (every 6 months)
- Right to work in the UK checks utilising the latest identity service provider (IDSP) technology
- Full work history, including two professional references
- Copies of qualification certificates
- Up-to-date Public Liability insurance certificates
Our compliance policy doesn’t end once the contract MOT tester signs with us — we continually monitor them throughout their time contracting with Autotech Recruit to ensure they remain compliant with all regulations and laws as well as maintain a high level of professionalism while representing us and our clients when on assignment. We believe this ongoing monitoring process helps keep everyone accountable and ensures that no one is slipping through the cracks when it comes to upholding standards.
At Autotech Recruit, we strive for excellence when it comes to recruitment services for automotive employers. Our robust compliance policy help ensure each contract MOT tester meets high standards so you can rest assured your standards are never compromised and only quality staff is brought on board for contracts outsourced through Autotech Recruit! That’s why you can experience true peace-of-mind when you use our contract MOT testers.
If you would like to find out more about our MOT tester compliance policy, please contact us today.