PwC surveyed more than 2,000 UK workers earlier this year and found that nearly 20% were "very or extremely likely" to switch to a new job within the next 12 months.
What are the biggest motivations for changing jobs?
• 72% want an increase in pay
• 68% want a more fulfilling job
• 63% want to "truly be themselves at work"
Are you planning to change your job this year?
If your answer is ‘yes’, then please get in touch with us and discover that working as a contract vehicle technician or MOT tester with Autotech Recruit can give you all of the above!
Know your worth and choose…
• Higher rates of pay (our contractors can take home up to £800 per week - see here for more details)
• Work variety and skills development (including free training)
• No garage politics and being truly appreciated for your skills
… and much more!
Join our Open Evening to find out more
We understand that you're likely to have lots of questions about whether contracting is right for you, which is why we're hosting regular online open evenings so that you can find out the benefits of becoming a freelance vehicle technician or MOT tester, meet some of the team and hear how you would benefit financially.
Also on the call will be a current Autotech Recruit contractor who will be happy to answer any questions openly about what it's really like being a contractor. We promise you there will be no hard sell.
Please note, all of our contractors must hold, as a minimum, a level 3 qualification in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair and have at least 3 years proven experience along with a full UK driving licence.
Sign up here for this free online event.