LOCATION // Harpenden
COUNTY // Hertfordshire
JOB REF // ATR_22432
rate // £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
We are excited to offer this opportunity for an experienced vehicle technician to join a family run business trading out of Harpenden. Our client has just moved to a brand-new purpose-built facility offering excellent working conditions. All new equipment, heated and bright workshop, heated and air conditioned reception and quiet rest room, to name a few!
Established in 1985, our client has expanded very steadily year on year and are professional experts in automotive (car and light commercial) vehicle repair. Most of the workforce have been with them for a number of years which is testament to the pleasant working environment on offer.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Perform fault diagnostics
• Carrying out wide range of repair work to the highest standards
• Provide excellent customer service
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
• City & Guilds or NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair qualification, level 3 minimum
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in vehicle repairs in a similar job
• Own vehicle and tools required
• Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
• A full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
• Salary of £25,000 - £30,000, depending on experience
• Hours: Mon - Fri 08:30 to 17:30 plus every other Saturday 08:30 to 13:00 plus overtime on occasion
• 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please apply via the website or call us on 01234 240 503.