LOCATION // Uckfield
COUNTY // East Sussex
JOB REF // ATR_ECP_14241
rate // £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced vehicle technician. Our client is a multi-award winning independent garage. Established in 1992, they are a family business based in East Sussex. The company work on all makes and models of vehicles but the majority of vehicles through the workshop are German and UK manufacturers.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Carrying out diagnostics and repairs to the highest standards on all makes and models
- Able to do other mechanical work such as servicing, cambelts, gearbox and general repairs
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
- City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair Level 3 qualification (essential)
- Minimum 3 years' experience
- Valid MOT licence preferred (not essential)
- EV training advantageous (not essential)
- A full UK driving licence
- Own vehicle and tools
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Salary of £28,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
- 40 hours per week: Monday to Friday: 08:30 - 17:30, 1 hour lunch
- 1 in 4 Saturdays, paid as overtime
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Ongoing training
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Autotech Recruit on 01234 240 503 or apply via the website.