LOCATION // Poynton
COUNTY // Cheshire
JOB REF // ATR13948
rate // £20,000 - £26,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
Responsibilities and duties:
- Maintain, service, and diagnose Mercedes Benz passenger cars
- Perform larger jobs i.e. engine and transmission removal and repair.
- Utilise manufacturer's specialist tools and diagnostic equipment, to improve customer service & workshop efficiency
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
- Ideally, candidates will be a qualified Mercedes Benz technician
- Experienced motor trade technician would be considered and training would be provided
- To have attained a City & Guilds/BTEC national or other motor trade recognised Level 3 qualification
- Have at least 2 years' experience in the servicing and repair of motor vehicles
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Basic salary up to £20,000 - £26,000 (depending on experience)
- Monday to Friday hours: 08:30 17:30
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- Workplace Pension Scheme
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Autotech Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01234 240 503.