LOCATION // Navan
COUNTY // County Meath
JOB REF // ATR16711
rate // €32,000 - €37,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
Responsibilities and duties:
- Through the use of diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach, ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed & rectified.
- To service & repair vehicles in accordance with manufacturers' guidelines and dealership quality standards.
- Performing work outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership's standards.
- Complete relevant documentation (Job sheets, PDI's, service reports) in line with warranty and Dealer requirements.
- Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all times.
- Examine vehicles and performing vehicle health checks to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Carry out VHCs as required on a daily basis.
- Notifying service advisors immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
- Will have 3+ years' experience in all aspects of vehicle servicing and diagnostics.
- Will be capable of producing quality work in a busy fast paced environment.
- Be comfortable working in a team environment as well as having the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Used to working in an environment where quality, efficiency and productivity are important.
- Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
- Possess strong organisational and planning skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- IT Literate.
- Hold a full, valid and current drivers' licence.
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Salary of £32,000 - £37,000 (depending on experience)
- Hours: 09:00 18:00 Monday to Friday / Saturday work 10:00 13:00 when required
- Overtime available
- 21 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee assistance programme and employee discount on parts
- Pension scheme available
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Autotech Recruit at email@example.com or call on 01234 240 503.