LOCATION // Monmouth / Trefynwy
COUNTY // Gwent
JOB REF // ATR16002
rate // £24,000 - £30,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
Responsibilities and duties:
- Perform fault diagnostics on a wide range of vehicles
- Carrying out service and repairs to the highest standards
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Provide excellent customer service
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
- Minimum Level 2 qualification in light vehicle servicing and repairs
- Own vehicle and tools preferred (specialist tools provided)
- Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
- Ability to identify problems quickly and a thirst for ongoing learning and training
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Salary of £24,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Hours: Monday to Friday 08:3017:30 NO WEEKEND WORK!
- Overtime available
- 28 days holiday (includes statutory holidays) with compulsory Christmas/New Year leave
- Employee & company contribution NEST pension fund
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please apply via the website or call on 01234 240 503.