LOCATION // Inverness / Inbhir Nis
COUNTY // Inverness
JOB REF // ATR16694
rate // £29,000 - £32,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
Responsibilities and duties:
- Carrying out diagnosis and undertaking a wide range of servicing and repair work on customer vehicles.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Effective use of technical knowledge & skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of vehicles.
- Building and long lasting and effective working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Complete repair and service records as well as any other appropriate activities as specified by the Service Manager.
- Analyze work orders to understand a vehicle's condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, work to be performed.
- Support company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
- A minimum of NVQ level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in diagnostics & repairs
- Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Salary of £29,000 - £32,000+ (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Hours: 45 hours per week: 08:00 17:30 / Saturday hours on rotation and paid at overtime
- 30 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Extensive brand training
- Wellbeing Scheme
- New & used car discounts and parts & service discounts
- Customer referral scheme
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please apply via the website or call on 01234 240 503.