LOCATION // Bracknell
COUNTY // Berkshire
JOB REF // ATR16345
rate // £30,000 - £30,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a genuine family-run Garage, who have been successfully building a superb reputation for the past 14 years. The MOT & Service Centre has been operating in Bracknell since the 1960s and continues to attract customers from all over Berkshire. Due to their continuing growth, our client is looking to add an experienced mechanic to their team.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Fault diagnosis
- Perform service and repair work on a wide range of vehicles to the highest standards
- Carry-out mechanical work such as servicing, cambelts, gearbox and engine removal and general repair
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Provide excellent customer service
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
- Level 3 qualification in the automotive sector
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in diagnostics & repairs
- Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
- Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Salary of £30,000+ (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 18:00 / Saturdays (rotation, when required) 08:30 13:00
- 20 days annual leave (plus statutory bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please apply via the website or call on 01234 240 503.