LOCATION // Blackburn
COUNTY // Lancashire
JOB REF // ATR13208
rate // £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
Responsibilities and duties:
- Perform testing and diagnostics on vehicles and to interpret and implement technical service instruction data.
- Observe, recognise and report on vehicle and component serviceability.
- To indent for replacement parts and record usage.
- Recover damaged or defective vehicles as and when necessary.
- Maintain a clean & tidy work environment.
- Ensure vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customer or that faults have been reported and noted on job card.
- Utilise manufacturer's Special Tools, TiS DiS, KDS and other equipment, to improve customer service & workshop efficiency.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
- To have served a recognised apprenticeship.
- To have attained a City & Guilds/BTEC national or other motor trade recognised Level 3 qualification.
- A valid MOT licence
- To have/ be prepared to undertake BMW and other relevant training courses/programs.
- Have at least 3 years' experience in the servicing and repair of motor vehicles.
- To display an ability and desire to progress through the BMW (UK) Technicians Institute.
- A willingness to work overtime, when possible, if requested by management.
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Basic salary up to £25,000 (depending on experience) with OTE of £30,000
- Working days will be five days a week (08:00-17:00), including a Saturdays on a rota basis
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 years' service.
- Company pension scheme
- Training, coaching and development funded
- Incentives and rewards
- Regular promotions from within
- Free tickets to local and national events
- Staff social events
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Autotech Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01234 240 503.