LOCATION // Bedford
COUNTY // Bedfordshire
JOB REF // ATR15888
rate // £24,000 - £27,500 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
Responsibilities and duties:
- Perform vehicle service and repair work to a high standard, with accurate fault diagnosis and first-time fix.
- Achieve productivity targets and respond to customer satisfaction results.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
- Main dealership experience would be of a benefit but not essential.
- Minimum Level 2 qualification, ideally level 3.
- Smart and presentable with good communication skills and ability to multi-task.
- Punctuality, ability to work as part of a team and a hard-working attitude are essential.
- Full, clean UK Driving licence.
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Salary of £24,000 - £27,500 (depending on experience and skills)
- Hours of work: Mon Fri 08:30 to 17:00 / Alternate Saturdays 08:30 12:30
- Manufacturer training
- Internal career development opportunities
- Company health Plan and Pension scheme
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please apply via the website or call on 01234 240 503.