Our Client, an independent family run garage, who has been in business for over 40 years, is looking for a fully qualified / experienced Level 3 Vehicle Technician to join the team in Romford and contribute to a company who offer an exceptional level of service and care to its customers.
Responsibilities and duties
- Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
- General servicing of vehicles - all makes and models, incl. light commercial vehicles
- All mechanical repairs
- Diagnosing faults
- Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
- City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
- Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
- 4 Years' plus experience (desirable but not essential)
- Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
- A full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Pay: £28,000 -£30,000k (depending on experience)
- Hours: 8.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Overtime: some Saturday mornings paid at time and a half
- Holidays: 20 days plus bank holidays
- Statuary Pension
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Jason Swindell at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.