LOCATION // Harlow
COUNTY // Essex
JOB REF // ATR16184
rate // £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
Our client is a market-leading company providing over a million vehicle owners with award-winning warranty and insurance products. By applying your Motor Vehicle mechanical expertise and customer service skills, you will assist our clients in processing claims on numerous portfolios within the business. As a new team member, you'll have every chance to make a real impression in a supportive team where new ideas are both welcomed and encouraged.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Guiding customers through the relevant claims process.
- Working with both internal and external customers to resolve issues.
- Using your ability to balance diplomacy with assertiveness and to negotiate at all levels.
- Resolving claims across a variety of platforms: telephone, email and online.
- Understanding the various customers' requirements and working with them to ensure they are dealt with in a positive and professional manner.
- Maintain company service levels.
- Provide professional and friendly service.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
- Comprehensive knowledge of motor vehicles, with a minimum of 2 years on the tools diagnostics experience.
- Technical qualifications such as City and Guilds, NVQ, IMI etc.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Resilient attitude and a diplomatic approach.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-Motivated and proactive with a flexible approach within a growing business.
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Salary or £28,000 - £32,000 (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Monday to Friday (with 1 in 3 Saturdays)
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- Bike to work scheme & wellness programs
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please apply via the website or call on 01234 240 503.