LOCATION // London
COUNTY // Greater London
JOB REF // ATR16572
rate // £50,000 - £50,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
Responsibilities and duties:
- Establish the London premise: To include set-up, equip and hire a team to service tyre operations.
- Maintain day to day operational management of the hub, as the team lead for workshop operations.
- The lead tyre technician responsible for Quality Assurance.
- Provide ultimate sign-off authority for offloading vehicles back to customers and fleets.
- Oversee vehicle diagnostics, repairs & fitting new tyres in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications.
- Undertake inspection, development testing on vehicle tyres.
- Effective planning, ops systems, allocation of resources and all key items of equipment & maintenance.
- Problem-solve in the project environment with an agile mind-set, and comfortable managing change.
- Communicate with stakeholders and suppliers to anticipate stock levels and fulfil customer requirements.
- Responsible for and ensuring compliance with mandated Health & Safety regulations.
- Collaboration with C-level to identify impediments and improve timelines.
- Collaborate with all team members and ensure jobs are completed effectively within allocated time-box. In addition, provide transformational leadership to enable and sponsor team member CPD requirements.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
- Direct, previous hands-on experience in tyres and tyre servicing
- Technical understanding, with general automotive industry experience
- Previous fleet management experience or understanding of fleet operations.
- Sales & customer facing operations
- Comfortable working with & across multiple groups within the business
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong organisational and communication skills; strong ability to multitask and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Institute of Leadership & Management, Level 5
- Previous track record of Project Management, and/or formal qualifications
- Previous insight and understanding of wider electric vehicle landscape and OEMs
- Based in London
Why should you consider applying for this job?
Salary c. £50,000 (negotiable)
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please apply via the website or call on 01234 240 503.