National Contracts Manager
LOCATION // North London
COUNTY // North London
JOB REF // ATR_28628
rate // Up to £38000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
Autotech Recruit are looking for a National Contracts Manager on behalf of one of our clients.
Established over 60 years and of the leading automotive consumable suppliers with over 5000 accounts nationwide. They are seeking a National Contracts Manager to identify prospects with the UK and develop sales to national / regional customers.
This is a nationwide role.
The accountabilities and key tasks of the role will include :
•Arrange and visit such prospects; assess and document their potential monthly spend.
•Convert prospects into successful spending customers.
•Visit customers on a regular basis and evaluate customer needs and desires.
•Communicate promotions or special offers to customers or prospects.
•Create sales targets and work to meet them.
•Monitor the organisation's competitors, their products and marketing strategies
•Acting as a representative for the organisation during customer meetings and presentations
•Maintain your ABAX entries (reason for visit) to reflect visits made and synchronise your Outlook Diary to reflect this
•Respond to work colleagues within one hour on your admin days or within one hour if in a meeting with a customer this applies to telephone calls, Teams messages or emails.
On a monthly basis you will be required to present to management:
(1) Your growth by customer, current year verses previous year
(2) New business won by customer types Split by customer type
(3) Number of visits and days out made in the year, total and by month; giving the average visits per day.
(4) No. of new accounts created month by month for the year, an account is defined as an independent customer or in the case of multi-sites the head office.
(5) Your projected sales for the year giving detail on how you will achieve this.
(6) Number of customers you have won and sales generated.
Success will be measured against the following KPI's :
oSales growth - current year to previous year.
oMaintain a minimum overall margin.
oConversion rate of new customers from prospects.
oSales to new customers.
oNumber of new spending customers.
oNumber of visits made per month.
(a)Registering your attendance
(b)Completion of Outlook diary
(d)Responding to work colleagues
oResponsiveness to customers & work colleagues
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact one of our team at Autotech Recruit for more information. On 01234 240 503