LOCATION // Thame
COUNTY // Oxfordshire
JOB REF // ATR16356
rate // £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
Responsibilities and duties:
- Servicing, repairs and routine maintenance to an exceptional standard
- Inspection and diagnosis of mechanical and electrical components
- MOT testing
- Carry-out mechanical work such as, cambelts, gearbox and engine removal and general repair
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
- Qualified to Level 3 or equivalent; or proven time-served record
- Current MOT certification
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in diagnostics & repairs
- Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000 (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 17:00
- No weekends!
- 20 days annual leave (plus statutory bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please apply via the website or call on 01234 240 503.