LOCATION // St Helens
COUNTY // Merseyside
JOB REF // ATR15190
rate // £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
Responsibilities and duties:
* Perform diagnostic and repair work of a range of makes, especially German brands.
* Carry out MOT servicing.
* Utilise manufacturer's Special Tools and other equipment, to improve customer service & workshop efficiency.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
* City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair Level 3 qualification
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in diagnostics & repairs
* Valid MOT licence
* Own tools and full UK driver's licence essential
* Experience with German brands advantageous
* Hybrid trained/qualification highly desirable
Why should you consider applying for this job?
* Salary negotiable, up to £30,000 (depending on experience and qualifications)
* Overtime available
* 40-hour week, Monday to Friday: 08:30 17:00 / Saturday overtime 09:00 13:00
* 20 days annual plus mandatory 8 bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Outstanding working environment, including air-condition break areas.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please apply on the website or call on 01234 240 503.