LOCATION // St Austell
COUNTY // Cornwall
JOB REF // ATR_28939
rate // Up to £29577 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
We are currently recruiting an experienced MOT tester and Motor mechanic for passenger cars and light vans on behalf of a long-standing Independent garage located in St Austell. The Garage has a loyal customer base having been established for over 30 years and has the trust of the local community through their honest and open approach to vehicle maintenance.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Carrying out routine maintenance and repair work
• Conduct MOT tests on vehicles, keeping up to date with recent regulations and guidelines
• Identify and report any issues that may affect the vehicles performance or safety
Why should you consider applying for this job?
• Salary of £29577 per annum, negotiable depending on experience
• Overtime available, paid separately over and above the basic salary
• Hours of 8-5 Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch
• 20 Days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Performance related bonus scheme
• Off street Parking
• City and Guilds Level 2 (or equivalent) in Light vehicle maintenance for passenger cars and light vans
• Experience carrying out routine maintenance and repair work
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or call one of our team at Autotech Recruit on 01234 240503 for further information.