LOCATION // Sidcup
COUNTY // Greater London
JOB REF // ATR13211
rate // £25,500 - £30,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
Responsibilities and duties:
- Carrying out diagnostics and repairs to the highest standards on all makes and models
- Perform MOT test to DVSA and manufacturers' standards
- Able to do other mechanical work such as tyre-fitting, cambelts, gearbox repairs etc.
- Ability to work under pressure in a quick-paced environment
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
- City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair Level 3 qualification
- Certified MOT Tester
- 3 years' + experience
- Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Salary of £25,500 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Hours: Monday to Friday: 08:00 17:30 / Saturday 08:00 13:00
- Holiday: 5.6 weeks per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Possibilities for progression to mot Class 1 & 2 training
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Autotech Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01234 240 503.