LOCATION // Portishead
COUNTY // Somerset
JOB REF // ATRECP12832
rate // £26,000 - £31,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
Responsibilities and duties:
- Carrying out fault diagnosis, service and repairs to the highest standards on all makes and models
- Perform MOT test to DVSA and manufacturers' standard and input the details on the DVSA computer system
- Able to do other mechanical work such as servicing, cambelts, gearbox and general repairs
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis
- Be confident working both unsupervised and as part of a team
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
- Must hold a valid MOT Tester licence issued by the DVSA
- City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair Level 3 qualification
- Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
- Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
- Ideally have a minimum of 3 years' experience in the servicing and repair of motor vehicles.
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Salary of up to £31,000 (depending on experience)
- Hours: Monday to Saturday 08:30 - 17:30 (5-day rota)
- Uniform provided
- 28 days holiday (includes statutory holidays)
- Employee & company contribution pension fund
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Autotech Recruit at email@example.com or call on 01234 240 503.