LOCATION // Crawley
COUNTY // West Sussex
JOB REF // ATR_ECP_16174
rate // £34,000 - £40,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
We are excited to offer this opportunity for an MOT Tester- Technician to join a busy, independent garage based in Manor Royal, Crawley, West Sussex. Our client is an RAC approved garage andthe chance to become part of this fantastic team doesn't come up very often!
Responsibilities and duties:
• MOT testing and rectification work
• Perform fault diagnostics
• Carrying out wide range of repair work to the highest standards
• Provide excellent customer service
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
• City & Guilds or NVQ Automotive Servicing & Repair qualification, level 3 minimum
• Valid MOT licence (Qualification in MOT testing is desirable but not essential, but must be willing to take an MOT course if required)
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in diagnostics & repairs
• Own vehicle and tools required
• Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
Why should you consider applying for this job?
• Salary of £34,000 - £40,000, depending on skills and experience
• Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 - 18:00
• 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Immediate start
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please apply via the website or call us on 01234 240 503.