LOCATION // Blackburn
COUNTY // Lancashire
JOB REF // ATR12647
rate // £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
Responsibilities and duties
- Carrying out fault diagnosis, service and repairs to the highest standards
- Perform MOT test to DVSA and manufacturers' standard and input the details on the DVSA computer system
- Ensure vehicles are thoroughly examined and report orally/in writing, emphasising customer safety utilising EVHC
- Show diligence to improve the Centre's profitability through efficiency and cost control
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis
- Maintain a punctual and pro-active attitude; and keep a smart personal appearance
- Provide exemplary customer service and respectfully lead customers through the full process of care
- To be prepared to work overtime whenever possible. If requested by management
- Control and training of assigned apprentice
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
- To have served a recognised apprenticeship.
- To have attained a City & Guilds/BTEC national or other motor trade recognised Level 3 qualification.
- A valid MOT licence
- To have/ be prepared to undertake relevant training courses/programs as required.
- To have experience in the servicing and repair of motor vehicles.
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Basic salary up to £25,000 (depending on experience) with OTE of £30,000
- Working days will be five days a week (08:00-17:00), including a Saturdays on a rota basis
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 years' service.
- Company pension scheme
- Training, coaching and development funded
- Incentives and rewards
- Regular promotions from within
- Free tickets to local and national events
- Staff social events
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Autotech Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01234 240 503.