LOCATION // Shrewsbury
COUNTY // Shropshire
JOB REF // ATR12563
rate // £20,000 - £26,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
Responsibilities and duties
- Carry out MOT test to DVSA standard and input the details on the DVSA computer system.
- Guide our customers through the MOT process, ensuring peace of mind.
- Fit any products to customer vehicles and carry out a range of ancillary services to customer vehicles.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain a punctual and pro-active attitude; and keep a smart personal appearance.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
- A valid MOT licence
- The ability to work with and for the team
- Great customer service skills
- Strong initiative and ability to take responsibility
- Ability to embody company values
- A willingness to constantly learn and improve
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Salary of up to £26K (depending on experience)
- Bonus scheme worth up to £2,400 per annum
- Hours: 39-hour week between Monday and Friday 08:30-17:00. 1 in 4 weekends may follow post-COVID
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Opportunities for training and advancement
- Friendly team
- Modern, clean working environment
- Well-maintained equipment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Autotech Recruit at email@example.com or call on 01234 240 503.