LOCATION // Dorchester
COUNTY // Dorset
JOB REF // ATR14647
rate // £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
They are looking for a MOT Tester to join their dynamic team in the South.
Responsibilities and duties
- Carry out MOT test to DVSA standard and input the details on the DVSA computer system.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis.
- To adhere to the Company's Policy & Procedure and comply with reasonable instruction Line Managers, Regional Managers, Head Office or the Board of Directors.
- Increase sales of products and services offered by the Company, in accordance with procedures.
- Wear the uniform provided by the Company; to maintain it, and a smart personal appearance.
- To be available for work at the times specified by the Company.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
- Must hold a valid MOT Tester license which is issued by the DVSA
- Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
- Willingness to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Salary from £30,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Hours: Mon-Fri 08:30 to 17:30; Saturday 08:30 to 13:00.
- 20 days holiday entitlement, plus statutory holidays.
- Pension Scheme
- Clean, state-of-the-art working environment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact email@example.com at Autotech Recruit or apply using the form below.