LOCATION // Barrhead
COUNTY // Renfrewshire
JOB REF // ATR12155
rate // £19,400 - £25,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
Responsibilities and duties
- Carry out MOT test to DVSA standard and input the details on the DVSA computer system.
- Guide our customers through the MOT process, ensuring peace of mind.
- Fit any products to customer vehicles and carry out a range of ancillary services to customer vehicles.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis.
- Wear the uniform provided by the Company; to maintain it and a smart personal appearance.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
- A valid MOT licence
- The ability to work with and for the team
- Great customer service skills
- Strong initiative and ability to take responsibility
- Ability to embody company values
- A willingness to constantly learn and improve
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Salary of £19,400 - £24,000 (depending on experience)
- 39 hours per week. Hours: Mon-Fri 08:30 to 18:00; Saturday 08:30 to 17:00; Sunday 10:00 - 16:00
- 20 days holiday entitlement, plus statutory holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Training opportunities to further your career within the company
- Safety Boots & Company Uniform
- Clean, state-of-the-art working environment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Autotech Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01234 240 503.