LOCATION // Crayford
COUNTY // Greater London
JOB REF // ATR16405
rate // £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
Are you a vehicle technician looking for a change from working exclusively on cars? Then this could be the challenge for you! Our client specialises in multi-passenger vehicles with a fleet of 150, including everything from luxury coaches and minibus hire to London commuter bus services and continental coach touring. They are looking for an experienced mechanic to join their successful team.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Planned maintenance inspections
- Vehicle servicing
- Diagnostics and repairs
- MOT preparations
- Attending breakdown call-outs
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
- Minimum qualifications: Level 2 in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in diagnostics & repairs
- Ability to work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Salary of £28,000 - £35,000 (negotiable, depending on experience)
- 45 hours per week: 1 week early (06:00 - 15:30) / 1 week late (09:00 - 18:30) alternating
- Overtime available at time-and-a-half
- 20 days annual leave (plus statutory bank holidays)
- Pension scheme (enrolled after 3 months)
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please apply via the website or call on 01234 240 503.