LOCATION // Tonbridge
COUNTY // Kent
JOB REF // ATR_ECP_17025
rate // £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
Are you an experienced vehicle technician looking to be valued for your expertise? We are excited to offer this superb opportunity with an independent, family-fun business that has been operating for over 35 - highly-successful - years. Our client specialises in VAG and prestige brands as well as Electric/hybrid; with a workshop offering the latest state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment. Their success has resulted in the need for a senior vehicle technician.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Fault diagnosis.
- Perform service and repair work on a wide range of vehicles to the highest standards.
- Carry-out mechanical work such as servicing, cambelts, gearbox and engine removal and general repair.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- As a senior technician, support the team by sharing your knowledge & skills.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role:
- Level 3 qualification in the automotive sector
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in diagnostics & repairs
- Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
- Experience with VAG/EHV vehicles advantageous but not essential
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Basic salary of £35,000 - £40,000 (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:30 (NO WEEKENDS)
- Overtime available
- 20 days annual leave (plus statutory bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- On-going training (i.e. Electric/Hybrid)
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please apply via the website or call on 01234 240 503.