LOCATION // Ashford
COUNTY // Kent
JOB REF // ATR15857
rate // £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
TYPE // Permanent
The key requirements will include but not limited to
- Car Inspections and pre-delivery inspections
- Vehicle servicing
- General maintenance and repair
- Working with the team and advising them expert inputs where required including
- Core Diagnostics
- Brakes, suspension, clutches & more
- Major engine work to diagnostics
- Completing work to dealership standards while adhering to manufacturer procedures
- Updating system to log and access job requirements
The working hours will be from 9am-6pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 10am-2pm.
- £30,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
The specialist will be supported with required specialist tools but is also encouraged to bring their tools during the time of growth.
Given the importance of the role, we would consider those individuals who have:
• Real time experience in parallel role
• Formal qualification (NVQ Level 3 or 4)
• Is resident within commutable locality
• Has full UK Driving Licence
We are committed to build our talent and will be open to provide external training courses for specialist knowledge development.
Kindly note, this is a non-customer facing role, but we would like to ensure the individual best fits within the existing culture.
Please note, as part of the hiring process, we will expect full background check including verification of any references and experiences provided.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please apply via the website or call us on 01234 240503.